- Thank you all for your patience as we work through getting all of your orders processed. Here’s where we’re at right now:
- United States orders up through #1062 have been shipped.
- International orders are going out steadily. So far about 100 of them have been shipped.
- 647 orders have been shipped. There are currently 397 total orders left to process (including picture disc orders). We’re more than halfway there.
- If you’re in the US, and your order number is past 1062, you can expect yours to go out within the next few days, chronologically.
- If you ordered a picture disc along with a Crumbling Polycolor or Fourth Colour variant (even as a separate order), we’re waiting to ship your items at the same time, once we have the picture discs. If you fall into this category, you can email email@example.com with questions/concerns and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- If you only ordered a picture disc, as stated above, we’re still waiting on their arrival. They’re coming!
- Many questions have been brought up regarding if we’ll have any leftovers. The answer is that it’s likely we will, but we’re waiting until all the orders have been processed to put any remaining stock back onto the website.Thank you for your patience. The shipping is currently a one-dude operation, and we’re working hard on being as efficient as we possibly can be.
And speaking of picture discs…
Picture Discs: In Production!!!
We just got this photo from the pressing plant! The decagon-shaped picture discs are happening right now, as I’m typing this. We think they’re looking quite gorgeous. About 130 of them remain. And while another run of a “regular” Poly variant isn’t out of the question, we definitely won’t be making anymore of this particular collectible variant. Once they’re gone, they’re gone. Also, they’re pressed at 45 RPM to preserve audio quality. Since these are being pressed right now, we don’t have very much longer to wait until orders for these start shipping.
That’s about it for right now. Thank you all for being so cool throughout this process. See you when the picture discs arrive!