We have a lot of cool projects happening behind the scenes, and are contending with the ever-present vinyl shortage! You can help us fund all sorts of cool stuff by buying a NEEDLEJUICE MYSTERY BOX! For a modest $30, you will receive one vinyl, one CD and one tape! You might discover a sick band you’ve always needed in your life, or you might just get that one thing you’ve been eyeing for months! Who knows! This offer is only available for a very limited time- just a few days! And this time around we have added multiple tiers to the mystery.
If you leave any previous order numbers in the notes box during checkout, we will take your purchase history into account! Otherwise, we cannot guarantee you won’t receive a duplicate of something you already have.
Sales on this product are final. No refund requests or returns will be accepted on the products contained within. If a product arrives damaged, we will send a replacement of the same product.
TIER 1: At $30, you will receive 1 vinyl, 1 CD and 1 tape. 5 random boxes at this tier will receive a vinyl test pressing.
TIER 2: At $50, you will receive 1 vinyl, 2 CDs, 2 tapes and a random miscellaneous object. 6 random boxes at this tier will receive a vinyl test pressing.
TIER 3: At $100, you will receive 3 vinyl records, 3 CDs, 3 cassettes, a random miscellaneous object, and you are guaranteed to receive a vinyl test pressing.
The tl;dr rundown:
- All boxes will contain a vinyl record, a cassette, and a CD. (Or multiple depending on your tier.) Who knows?
- We promise it’s not all just The Most Unwanted Song.
- We will try to take your purchase history into account.
- For best results, leave any previous ORDER NUMBERS in your order notes upon checkout.
- We aren’t psychic: we cannot guarantee you won’t get something you already have.
- Some boxes may/will (depending on your tier) contain a vinyl test pressing.
- Mystery box sales are final; no refunds. If items are damaged in shipment, we can send a replacement of the same item.
- Please allow about a month for delivery.
- No, none of the boxes will contain anything having to do with The Orion Experience.